Thursday 10 December 2015

I defiled My Daughter Because I Couldn’t Afford A Prostitute – Man Opens Up

811df77e3d2cf7e3156f1a5e765fefd6_L

One Oliver Garside has been sentenced to 8 years in prison for defiling his daughter because he could not afford a prostitute. According to reports, the 68-year-old man of Sunderland, England, defiled his daughter, Sylvia Prescott, when she was 15 years old.

Prescott, who is now married with three boys, said she did not go to the police while her grandmother was alive because she was scared that the details of the case would upset her. However, when her grandmother died, Sylvia decided it was time to stand up to her abusive father.
Prescott, 47, said that a weight has been lifted off her shoulder and wished she had gone to report the case to the police earlier.
“Prosecutors were able to build a strong case against my father and he pleaded guilty to abuse, meaning that I did not have to go through the trauma of a trial,” Prescott said.
During sentencing, the judge reprimanded the father for the excuse he gave as to why he sexually abused his daughter.
Prescott admitted that she felt sick when she heard her father’s defense.
He claimed that he rap ed her because he could not afford a prostitute.
“What kind of defense is that?” She asked.
“I finally feel free to live my life without him hovering over me and I should have done it sooner,” she said.
She said she decided to come out with her story to give other victims the strength to go after their abusers.

No comments :
Write comments